Relocating to Adelaide At Mercedes College, we welcome students and their families relocating to Adelaide from interstate or overseas.

If your family is relocating from within Australia, or another country and you are not on a 500 visa, please complete this Enrolment Form.

If you hold a 500 Visa, we invite you to apply via our International Student Programme.

Our International Student Programme enables students across the globe to be away from their family and attend Mercedes College.

International students accompanied by their families, a family member or living with a government approved guardian, may also may enrol in this program. In this circumstance, they will not be placed with a Homestay family.