Second Hand Uniform Shop
A team of wonderful parent volunteers operate our pre-loved clothing shop, located upstairs in Strathspey.
During Term, the shop is open 3pm to 4pm, Monday and Friday.
Clothing is priced at approximately half the retail cost.
Donating uniform items for sale
Most uniform items may be donated yet for hygiene reasons, please no hats, socks/stockings, netball uniforms or school bags.
To sell an item in the Second Hand Uniform Shop, please drop off your good quality, freshly laundered or dry-cleaned uniforms to Strathspey Reception.
The full ticket price of donated items goes to the Mercedes College Parents & Friends Association (MPFA) for reinvestment in Mercedes College.
Making a donation:
- Only currently listed uniform items can be donated and sold.
- All clothing must bear the current school logo.
- Items must be freshly washed, ironed and on individual hangers.
- Blazers, pinafores and skirts must be dry cleaned, with tags attached.
- Clothing unsuitable for sale or that remains unsold for two years or more will be donated (or disposed of).