Stay up to date with the SEQTA Engage App
Each student's parent/caregiver has their own SEQTA Engage account linked to their own unique email address.
SEQTA Engage is available in web browsers, as well as an iOS and Android App.
When you join Mercedes College we send you a user guide and an activation email.
At Mercedes College we use SEQTA Engage to -
- Direqt Message you to share important information about your child as well as events and activities, so make sure you have this function enabled.
- Provide fee statements, and you can check your payment history here too.
- Check your child's timetable anytime, and used Direqt Message to communicate with their teacher if/as needed.
- View Notices anytime for information, and select what the topics of interest to you.
- Access other applications, our policies, procedures and additional resources, plus keep your details up to date.
Mobile App and Notifications
Download the SEQTA Engage iOS or Android app and select 'allow notifications' to receive Direqt Messages on your phone or tablet.
You can also use SEQTA Engage in a web browser via engage.mercedes.catholic.edu.au.
To view messages click the bell icon in the top right-hand corner.
You can remove all listed notifications once you have viewed them by clickiing 'clear'.
If you receive a notification and do not view it in SEQTA Engage, you will receive a reminder via email.
See our User Guide for SEQTA Engage or contact Behnoosh, our ICT Applications Administrator:
T | 8372 3200
E | firstname.lastname@example.org
Engage can also be accessed in a web browser via engage.mercedes.catholic.edu.au.