Payment of Fees
Full payment of all Mercedes College fees is required by:
- in advance by 30 November of the current year.
- weekly, fortnightly or monthly direct debit, credit card, BPay or other agreed instalments by arrangement with the Finance Department.
Fees under agreed payment plans with the College must be cleared in full by 30 November of the following year.
Where fees remain outstanding beyond the due date and no agreed payment arrangement is in place, or if under an agreed payment arrangement there is a repeated demonstration of non-payment, the account will be placed in credit management and if necessary passed to a commercial debt collection agency, which may be directed to:
- Refer your account to solicitors.
- Take court action to recover fees.
In addition, at the Principal’s discretion the student will not be eligible to attend major school trips and Mercedes College may choose not to hold a continued enrolment place for the student and/or administer student records.
Our policy is that one account is issued to the parents/caregivers who signed the enrolment contract and parents/caregivers are expected to make their own private arrangements for payment. A parent/caregiver is not able to ‘remove’ themselves from the enrolment contract without Mercedes College’s and the other parent/caregiver’s consent.
Pay using Qkr App
For all your school related payments use the Qkr App.
With the Qkr App you can pay your:
- school fees
- Mercedes College bus service fees
- for the replacement of lost library books, and
- OSHC and Vacation Care bookings.
Download the Qkr App, and register so you can pay online.
Find out more.
If a student is to leave Mercedes College, the parents/caregivers agree to give written notice to the Principal:
- No later than one Term’s notice of which the student intends to leave.
If the parents/caregivers fail to comply, the parents/caregivers will pay or forfeit to Mercedes College (as the case may be) one Term of Tuition Fees and Capital Levy in lieu of notice.
Everyone is welcome to support Mercedes College by making a one-off or regular payment online.
Donations to the Mercedes College Building Fund are tax-deductible.