- Business Directory Categories
- Advertising and Marketing Communications
- Automotive and Transport
- Banking and Financial Services
- Construction / Design / Engineering
- Food / Wine / Entertainment
- Health and Beauty
- HR and Recruitment
- IT Services
- Legal Services
- Real Estate
- Trades and Machinery
- Training and Consulting
Contact Breanna J Hargrave
Active Edge Physiotherapy & Massage is a Sports & Spinal Musculoskeletal Practice. Our main focus is sports injuries along with common aches and pains, Paediatrics and Women's Health. Our treatments include spinal mobilisation, massage, exercise prescription, dry needling and ultrasound.
Our principal Physiotherapist Breanna Hargrave has gained extensive clinical experience working with major sporting teams in Australia and the USA whilst competing herself as a national level heptathlete and Cyclist.
Over the past 10 years she has worked with:
- Trek Segafredo Women's Professional Cycling Team
- The Adelaide Crows Football Club
- Norwood Football Club
- Lindenwood College Soccer Team - USA
- SA Indoor Men's Hockey Team
- South Australian Sports Institute
- North East Hockey Club
- SA Little Athletics Team
Breanna has also worked as a Senior Physiotherapist at the Women’s and Children’s Hospital in Paediatrics and Women’s Health.
If you would like to book an appointment please ring 8362 3444 or book online via our website or Facebook page. If you would prefer to do an online consult due to the coronavirus situation we can also provide this service.