Business Directory This directory lists businesses owned and operated by the families of Mercedes College, as well as our old scholars, suppliers and corporate supporters.

Training and Consulting

Carmana Consulting

PO Box 165
Goodwood SA 5034

Phone: 0414 688 081
Email: anne@carmanaconsulting.com.au

Carmana Consulting is your go to for organisational and personal development. Our consultancy offers a range of coaching services, be it career or managerial. As an organisational consultancy we support businesses going through change, restructures, performance improvement, leadership development.
With over 25 years experience in management and organisational consulting working nationally and internationally across a range of industries, we bring practical commercial nous to your business.

EC Tutoring

14 Finlayson St
NETHERBY SA 5062

Phone: 0433311065
Email: ecacas@hotmail.com
Web: https://highschooltutors.com.au/listings/10520

My name is Evelyn and I graduated from Mercedes College in 2016, with an IB Diploma. Currently I am studying a Bachelor of Laws and a Bachelor of International Studies at the University of Adelaide. I finished high school placed in the top 10 of my cohort, with my ATAR being equal to the college SACE DUX. Throughout 2016 I performed well in Mathematical Studies SL, English and Psychology, achieving high scores in each subject. I also have a strong and passionate interest in history, legal studies and politics as I am currently studying these subjects at a tertiary level.

I have tutored over 30 students over the past 2 years. I am proud to say that all of my students have improved in their grades, with all of my year 12 students attaining ATARs of over 90. More importantly, my students have also developed a more positive and enthusiastic approach to their learning and schooling. Maintaining strong academic results is important, but being a well-rounded, attentive and determined pupil is crucial for long term success.